Robert Pattinson’s Family Dragged Into Bogus Kristen Stewart Isle of Wight Story
4:43 pm, August 13th, 2012
Even Bigfoot doesn’t have a flip-flop this huge.
Just last week, the tabloid reported that Stewart had begged Pattinson to meet her on the Isle of Wight for “crisis talks.”
“The actress is hoping that if Rob goes back to the island — a place they once described as ‘their ideal wedding destination’ — he’ll realize just how important it is to fight to save their relationship,” wrote the shameless mag, knowing full well that there was NEVER going to be an Isle of Wight reunion.
Gossip Cop called out Now on the bogus report for fabricating a 100% fake scenario just to perpetuate drama.
Lo and behold, with no dramatic face-to-face about to happen on the island, the publication has been forced to backtrack by inventing another b.s. story, this time dragging Pattinson’s family into the mix.
“Rob’s parents Richard and Clare and his sisters Lizzy and Victoria are trying to convince [Pattinson] it’s not a great idea,” claims Now.
A so-called “insider” for the tab explains, “They’re worried she may win him over and have told him he mustn’t meet her.”
In other words: Now magazine made up a meeting, the meeting’s not going to happen, and the tabloid is claiming Pattinson’s loved ones are the reason.
It’s just more manipulation from an outlet that’s proven it has nothing real to report about the actor.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West