Robert Pattinson GMA Interview: Kristen Stewart Questions Are “On The Table”?
8:00 pm, August 8th, 2012
“Robert Pattinson ‘GMA’ Interview: ‘No Restrictions’ On Kristen Stewart Questions,” reads the headline of another fabricated piece from HollywoodLife – the same site that laughably reported the actor was in London when he was really in the U.S.
Like much of the other fiction that HollywoodLife spews out daily, this story is 100 percent “NOT TRUE,” says a source involved with the promotion of Cosmopolis.
Our insider tells Gossip Cop that Pattinson’s appearance was booked months ago, and even back then — well before Stewart’s “indiscretion” — TV shows were informed that (per his history) he only does interviews to discuss his projects, not his intimate personal relationships.
He is NOT doing “GMA” to discuss Stewart, and in the unlikely event that he’s even asked about her, we’re told he will NOT talk about that situation.
“Robert was booked a long time ago to talk about Cosmopolis, and working with David Cronenberg — he’s doesn’t talk about his personal life,” says our insider.
So, where did HollywoodLies, er, HollywoodLife come up with its story?
“They make up everything,” says our source connected to his film.
Tell us something we don’t know.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted