Robert Pattinson “Fury” Over Possible Ian Somerhalder-Kristen Stewart Fifty Shades?
2:47 pm, May 17th, 2012
When it comes to living out fantasy, “Fifty Shades of Grey” has nothing on the National Enquirer.
The tabloid is at it again this week, trying to cook up a phony conflict concerning the movie adaptation of E L James’ runaway best-selling erotic book.
According to the Enquirer, Robert Pattinson is “in talks to star as sexual dominant Christian Grey” and is “erupting in vampiric fury” because “producers let slip they’re also talking to archrival Ian Somerhalder.”
The mag explains that Pattinson “can’t bear the thought of off-screen love Kristen Stewart, who’s up for the female lead as Grey’s submissive paramour, screaming her way through wild, sadomasochistic sex scenes with Somerhalder.”
A so-called “source” for the Enquirer says, “The thought of Kristen doing outrageously intense, naughty and kinky scenes with any guy, let alone Ian — another handsome vampire — is making Rob nuts.”
Here’s what’s “nuts”: The Enquirer publishing any of this cooked-up controversy as though it’s true.
NONE of these three actors — Pattinson, Stewart or Somerhalder — is currently in serious talks for Fifty Shades of Grey.
Their names have been mentioned in connection with the project.
But that’s as far as anything has gone — period.
The stars are not in negotiations for Fifty Shades of Grey, and there’s absolutely no bad blood between Pattinson and Somerhalder over the role, despite what the Enquirer wants everyone to believe.
Sources close to both actors tell Gossip Cop the report is totally bogus.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties