Robert Pattinson Old Casting News Turned Into False Australian “Escape” Rumors
1:38 pm, August 6th, 2012
Robert Pattinson “has been looking into working in Australia for his next film to escape the furor surrounding his break-up with Kristen Stewart after her fling with a married film director,” reports The Sun.
The paper claims, “Rob has been approached about joining a film called The Rover, about a man having his car stolen in the Aussie outback.”
And Pattinson is supposedly “giving the movie some serious thought as it would offer a change of scenery,” says the tabloid.
A so-called “source” for The Sun alleges, “Rob has told his agent he wants to get away from it all.”
The purported insider adds, “Originally he wasn’t that keen to do it because he didn’t want to leave Kristen but he’s changed his mind and is now negotiating.”
There’s just one teeny tiny problem with this story.
The actor’s rep confirmed to Gossip Cop on May 3rd that Pattinson had officially joined the movie and was set to play a character named Reynolds.
The Sun is merely fudging the facts on this old story in order to manufacture a new “twist” in the Pattinson-Stewart drama.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?