Robert Pattinson Old Casting News Turned Into False Australian “Escape” Rumors
1:38 pm, August 6th, 2012
Robert Pattinson “has been looking into working in Australia for his next film to escape the furor surrounding his break-up with Kristen Stewart after her fling with a married film director,” reports The Sun.
The paper claims, “Rob has been approached about joining a film called The Rover, about a man having his car stolen in the Aussie outback.”
And Pattinson is supposedly “giving the movie some serious thought as it would offer a change of scenery,” says the tabloid.
A so-called “source” for The Sun alleges, “Rob has told his agent he wants to get away from it all.”
The purported insider adds, “Originally he wasn’t that keen to do it because he didn’t want to leave Kristen but he’s changed his mind and is now negotiating.”
There’s just one teeny tiny problem with this story.
The actor’s rep confirmed to Gossip Cop on May 3rd that Pattinson had officially joined the movie and was set to play a character named Reynolds.
The Sun is merely fudging the facts on this old story in order to manufacture a new “twist” in the Pattinson-Stewart drama.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents