Rob Pattinson not “crushed” by old elephant rumor
10:36 am, September 5th, 2010
Bad rumors are like annoying relatives: No matter how hard you try to keep them away – they always come back.
The online edition of the UK’S OK! claims that – like legions of other women – Rosie “didn’t manage to keep her cool” when first gazing upon Robert Pattinson.
According to the tab, Rosie, a four-ton elephant, ”tried to sit on him” during filming of Water for Elephants with Reese Witherspoon.
Pattinson “narrowly escaped being crushed to death” while he gave the pachyderm a bath in one scene, breathlessly reports OK!.
“Robert slid right down the elephant’s back,” writes the mag, adding, “It could have been a disaster – but he got lucky, landing face first in a pile of mud. He was filthy, but unharmed.”
Nearly a week and a half ago, we detrunked, er, debunked this pile of elephant dung.
A source close to Pattinson told Gossip Cop the near-death crushing tale is “untrue.”
Tusk tusk, OK!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'