Rob Pattinson not “crushed” by old elephant rumor
10:36 am, September 5th, 2010
Bad rumors are like annoying relatives: No matter how hard you try to keep them away – they always come back.
The online edition of the UK’S OK! claims that – like legions of other women – Rosie “didn’t manage to keep her cool” when first gazing upon Robert Pattinson.
According to the tab, Rosie, a four-ton elephant, ”tried to sit on him” during filming of Water for Elephants with Reese Witherspoon.
Pattinson “narrowly escaped being crushed to death” while he gave the pachyderm a bath in one scene, breathlessly reports OK!.
“Robert slid right down the elephant’s back,” writes the mag, adding, “It could have been a disaster – but he got lucky, landing face first in a pile of mud. He was filthy, but unharmed.”
Nearly a week and a half ago, we detrunked, er, debunked this pile of elephant dung.
A source close to Pattinson told Gossip Cop the near-death crushing tale is “untrue.”
Tusk tusk, OK!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- 50 Pics Of Hollywood's Most Adorable Couples
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- Olivia Palermo's Best Fashion Moments