CLAIM: Robert Pattinson Has “Drinking Problem” & “Needs to Go to Rehab”
9:40 am, September 6th, 2012
“Friends Beg Robert Pattinson To Go To Rehab,” reads a headline from Hollyscoop.
The site goes on to claim that a “very reliable source” says Pattinson “has a huge drinking problem,” and it’s become “so bad,” his friends and family “think that he needs to go to rehab.”
According to the webloid, Pattinson “has had a drinking problem for 5-7 years that has only gotten worse since his break-up with Kristen Stewart.”
“His drinking is out of control. He loves vodka and drinks alone,” adds the blog’s so-called “insider.”
The supposed “source” further alleges, “All of Robert’s friends are trying to intervene, everyone around him thinks that he needs to go to rehab.”
Unlike Hollyscoop, Gossip Cop actually reached out to real, legit friends of Pattinson, and was told the “out of control” drinking tale is totally “ridiculous.”
Maybe that webloid should do a stint in reporter “rehab.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z