Site’s Misleading, False Headline Claims Robert Pattinson “Dissing” Kristen Stewart
9:28 am, February 20th, 2012
It’s easier for HollywoodLife to sensationalize than report, which is how the webloid comes up with jaw-droppingly lame items like a new assertion that Robert Pattinson “may have accidentally spoken ill” of Kristen Stewart while recently premiering Bel Ami in Berlin.
The site claims Pattinson was “dissing” Stewart while discussing his colleagues in the period piece.
How so, exactly?
“It’s nice having three really incredibly strong actresses,” he’s quoted as saying with regard to Bel Ami.
He added, “They’re the strongest women as well, it’s kind of [funny] to have to pretend to dominate cause I would never be able to dominate them in real life.”
That’s what Pattinson said.
He said he worked with strong women on Bel Ami, lightheartedly noting that he could never overpower them in real life.
There was no “dissing” of Stewart… anywhere.
The only person Pattinson even comes close to “dissing” (jokingly) is himself.
And yet, because HollywoodLife is apparently written by fourth-graders masquerading as celebrity news reporters, the article ends by asking, “Do YOU think Rob and K-Stew will be together forever in spite of these comments, HollywoodLifers?”
This is the site’s serious question.
Are Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart going to break up because he complimented his co-workers in the least controversial way possible?
We know HollywoodLife has trouble with facts, but we’ll help them out: It’s February, not April Fool’s Day.
Reading comprehension is important. So are headlines.
Once again, the site fails on both accounts.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents