Robert Pattinson Opens Up About Dior Campaign: “I Wanted to Do Something Different for Me” (VIDEO)
7:33 pm, August 29th, 2013VIDEO
Admitting he was initially “terrified” and “scared” to shoot the campaign’s short film, the actor says he signed on because “I wanted to do something different for me.”
“Doing something that is quite mainstream but also edgy fit into where I want my life to go,” explains Pattinson.
The former Twilight star goes on to call the final result — which will be released September 1 — “visceral, “quite wild,” and “hopefully pretty sexy.”
And who exactly is the “Dior Homme man”?
Pattinson says, “The Dior Homme man is I think someone who’s just a little bit wild.”
“[He] does whatever he wants, is a bit of a free spirit, not really scared of anything, can be whoever he wants to be,” says the movie star.
Check out the FULL interview video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin