Robert Pattinson Opens Up About Dior Campaign: “I Wanted to Do Something Different for Me” (VIDEO)
7:33 pm, August 29th, 2013VIDEO
Admitting he was initially “terrified” and “scared” to shoot the campaign’s short film, the actor says he signed on because “I wanted to do something different for me.”
“Doing something that is quite mainstream but also edgy fit into where I want my life to go,” explains Pattinson.
The former Twilight star goes on to call the final result — which will be released September 1 — “visceral, “quite wild,” and “hopefully pretty sexy.”
And who exactly is the “Dior Homme man”?
Pattinson says, “The Dior Homme man is I think someone who’s just a little bit wild.”
“[He] does whatever he wants, is a bit of a free spirit, not really scared of anything, can be whoever he wants to be,” says the movie star.
Check out the FULL interview video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court