Robert Pattinson Opens Up About Dior Campaign: “I Wanted to Do Something Different for Me” (VIDEO)
7:33 pm, August 29th, 2013VIDEO
Admitting he was initially “terrified” and “scared” to shoot the campaign’s short film, the actor says he signed on because “I wanted to do something different for me.”
“Doing something that is quite mainstream but also edgy fit into where I want my life to go,” explains Pattinson.
The former Twilight star goes on to call the final result — which will be released September 1 — “visceral, “quite wild,” and “hopefully pretty sexy.”
And who exactly is the “Dior Homme man”?
Pattinson says, “The Dior Homme man is I think someone who’s just a little bit wild.”
“[He] does whatever he wants, is a bit of a free spirit, not really scared of anything, can be whoever he wants to be,” says the movie star.
Check out the FULL interview video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles