CLAIM: Robert Pattinson and Sarah Gadon Have “Blossoming Romance”
12:37 pm, July 31st, 2013
The actress “has been uppermost in Rob’s mind while they are filming in Toronto, pals of the Twilight hunk” tell the tabloid, last seen falsely alleging that Kristen Stewart and Michael Pitt were conspiring against Pattinson.
One of the mag’s sources says of Pattinson and Gadon, “There’s a real spark between them, and they’ve already been spending time together when filming ends for the day.”
According to OK!, Gadon enjoys teasing her leading man and making jokes at his expense — which the outlet interprets as sexual tension.
“She seems to be wooing him by treating him mean,” explains the tab’s insider.
OK! adds, “The approach appears to be paying off for the stunning blonde, as the pair has been spending a lot of time alone together, on and off set.”
The so-called “insider” tells the outlet that Pattinson is “mesmerized” by Gadon, and OK! says the two are enjoying a “blossoming romance.”
OK! has long been fascinated by — and wrong about — Gadon.
Back in 2011, the tabloid falsely claimed Pattinson and the actress had gotten “cozy” while working on Cosmopolis, and tried to goad her and Stewart into a fight.
Now that she and Pattinson are working on another movie together, it was just a matter of time before OK! used its crack investigative skills to add another chapter to its embarrassing history with the Twilight star.
Not surprisingly, the tabloid’s report is overheated and underreported.
A source close to Gadon tells Gossip Cop the romance rumors are “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'