Robert Pattinson is No ‘Daredevil’
2:33 pm, March 18th, 2011
With the imminent arrival of Water for Elephants in theaters, there will be a spike in Robert Pattinson rumors (not that they ever really go away), and one that’s gained steam this week claims the actor could be up for the title role in an upcoming Daredevil reboot.
Ben Affleck starred as the blind superhero (and alter ego Matt Murdock) in a 2003 movie.
So what prompted these new rumors of Pattinson possibly taking over the part?
Well, his The Twilight Saga: Eclipse director David Slade was just announced as the director for the new Daredevil project. That development led many sites to speculate that Slade plans to recruit his former leading man as the hero.
It turns out, however, that there’s no truth to the buzz about Pattinson donning the tight red costume when the Daredevil character is reborn.
“Don’t know who dreams these stories up,” a source close to Pattinson tells Gossip Cop.
We’ll continue to have accurate casting reports about Pattinson as the rumor mill heats up.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- 13 Actresses Who Think They Can Sing
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?