Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart “Diss” Breaking Dawn Co-Stars at Comic-Con?
6:46 pm, July 16th, 2012
The webloid, which has completely gone off the deep end, reports that Pattinson and Stewart “left their BFFs disappointed” and are guilty of “breaking the hearts of their co-stars!”
“Rob, Kristen and Taylor Lautner didn’t attend the Twilight party on Wednesday,” complains a “source close to the event” who goes on to describe the cast and crew as “very disappointed.”
Our heads hurt.
A few things about this latest phony drama cooked up by HollywoodLife.
1. On July 12, the site breathlessly reported details of Pattinson and Stewart’s date at Nobu in San Diego the previous evening — that evening being July 11, of course, when Pattinson and Stewart were supposedly stomping all over the hearts and souls of their cast mates.
It’s not clear why HollywoodLife celebrated the “romantic sushi date” right after it happened, making no mention of the party, only to blast the couple four days later.
2. It’s true that a number of Breaking Dawn stars — including Nikki Reed, Ashley Greene and Kellan Lutz — attended the party at the Hard Rock Hotel, but it was not attended by the entire cast, nor had Stewart and Pattinson been expected to attend.
There was no dramatic, last-minute “ditching” or “dissing” whatsoever.
3. On July 12, the cast assembled for a Comic-Con panel.
We’ll let HollywoodLife point out to us the evidence of allegedly hurt feelings and devastation — because the co-stars were not showing it at all.
4. HollywoodLife believes, among other fabrications, that Stewart and Pattinson are swingers, and that the couple is on the verge of breaking up because Pattinson is supposedly so jealous of Stewart’s career.
That’s because the site has routinely been wrong about virtually every aspect of the couple’s personal and professional lives, including totally misrepresenting Stewart and Pattinson’s appearances on behalf of the Twilight series.
All of which is to say that HollywoodLife has proven itself incapable of reporting accurately about Stewart and Pattinson, instead substituting “controversy” wherever and whenever it can.
They did not “diss” anyone at Comic-Con.
In fact, the couple (and Taylor Lautner) continually stressed their admiration for both the franchise’s other stars and fans during interviews at the event.
Maybe HollywoodLife was too busy chasing conspiracy theories to notice.
A source close to Stewart calls HollywoodLife “ridiculous” and “mean.”
That’s a nice way of putting it.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Why Did Selena Gomez Storm Off Stage?