MAG: Robert Pattinson Buys $1 Million “Paris Love Pad” For Kristen Stewart
1:13 pm, March 14th, 2012
A so-called “source” for the mag claims Pattinson bought the “love pad” to cheer up Stewart, who has supposedly “been really down” about the couple being “kept apart by their hectic work schedules.”
Pattinson allegedly “told her they should take a few months off later this year to enjoy Paris,” says the purported insider, noting, “Kristen is so excited!”
“She feels it’s a big sign that he’s committed for the long term,” adds the supposed source.
What a lovely little story.
But is it true?
The piece is just another one of the manufactured tales about the couple created by tabloids like Star in order to sell magazines.
A source close to Stewart tells Gossip Cop, it’s “totally untrue” that Pattinson bought a Parisian pad for the pair.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Russell Westbrook Is One Toned NBA Baller
- The Ultimate Guide To Taylor Swifts Celebrity Feuds
- Tia Mowry: Why I'm an Attachment Parent
- Celebrity Face Change Mysteries