MAG: Robert Pattinson Buys $1 Million “Paris Love Pad” For Kristen Stewart
1:13 pm, March 14th, 2012
A so-called “source” for the mag claims Pattinson bought the “love pad” to cheer up Stewart, who has supposedly “been really down” about the couple being “kept apart by their hectic work schedules.”
Pattinson allegedly “told her they should take a few months off later this year to enjoy Paris,” says the purported insider, noting, “Kristen is so excited!”
“She feels it’s a big sign that he’s committed for the long term,” adds the supposed source.
What a lovely little story.
But is it true?
The piece is just another one of the manufactured tales about the couple created by tabloids like Star in order to sell magazines.
A source close to Stewart tells Gossip Cop, it’s “totally untrue” that Pattinson bought a Parisian pad for the pair.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties