Robert Pattinson Slams Rumor Mill: “No One Ever Knows What Is True”
11:49 am, July 23rd, 2012
Robert Pattinson has had enough of the rumor mill.
“There was a magazine, with these pictures, saying I was getting married. No one ever knows what is true or what isn’t,” says the actor.
He adds, “Even my own mum called to ask me if it was true.”
As Gossip Cop already reported, the story, of course, was NOT accurate in the slightest.
The problem, Pattinson says, even extends to interviews, where he’s doing the talking.
He explains, “You try to say things in the perfect way but you know unless you say something stupid, from which people will make you look like a dick, you’re not going to have sound bites.”
“And if you don’t say anything stupid, someone’s going to make something up anyways,” continues Pattinson.
And while Pattinson remains grateful for his Twilight-fueled success, there’s no denying fame has impacted how he lives his life.
“My circle of friends narrowed pretty quickly,” he admits, quipping, “I like to be the parasite, not the other way around.”
And save for the occasional night out, the Cosmopolis star spends much of his time at home.
He tells the magazine, “I never go anywhere. I don’t even know where anywhere is.”
What do you think of what Pattinson says?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014