Robert Pattinson Not “Begging” Kristen Stewart to Marry Him
2:08 pm, January 26th, 2011
According to the magazine’s so-called “insider,” Pattinson “has resorted to begging Kristen to be his wife.”
The actor even supposedly “has the blessing of Kristen’s family,” only to have Stewart remain hesitant.
In other words, when Pattinson and Stewart don’t get engaged this week, In Touch can claim it was because she’s ignoring his “plea.”
A source close to the couple tells Gossip Cop there’s been zero marriage talk between the young stars, and confirms that Pattinson has not approached Stewart’s parents for their blessing.
In Touch out of touch? Shocking.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Justin Bieber is a Metal Head?