Robert Pattinson Not “Begging” Kristen Stewart to Marry Him
2:08 pm, January 26th, 2011
According to the magazine’s so-called “insider,” Pattinson “has resorted to begging Kristen to be his wife.”
The actor even supposedly “has the blessing of Kristen’s family,” only to have Stewart remain hesitant.
In other words, when Pattinson and Stewart don’t get engaged this week, In Touch can claim it was because she’s ignoring his “plea.”
A source close to the couple tells Gossip Cop there’s been zero marriage talk between the young stars, and confirms that Pattinson has not approached Stewart’s parents for their blessing.
In Touch out of touch? Shocking.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet