CLAIM: Robert Pattinson “Almost Punches Photographer”
11:24 am, September 27th, 2011
Robert Pattinson “snapped” and “nearly” attacked a paparazzo, according to X17 Online, which supports its shaky allegations with no evidence whatsoever.
The site, which has tried this game before, writes that Pattinson left an agency meeting in Los Angeles on Monday “in a very bad mood – and he wasn’t afraid to show it!”
“Our photographer kept a respectful distance as he snapped, but all of a sudden Pattinson snapped, clenching his fists and nearly throwing a punch at the camera,” claims X17.
The supposedly heated confrontation only cooled off after Pattinson’s “friend calmed him down and talked some sense into him,” continues the outlet.
X17 protests, “Hey, Rob… no need to go ballistic on us just for being fans!”
Um, a couple of things.
First, “fans” do not stalk Pattinson on the streets with cameras.
Second, if there were any truth to this version of events, why didn’t X17 bother to post video?
Or, for that matter, any pictures of the actor looking the least bit combative?
All the site has are a few shots of Pattinson walking – and his eyes aren’t even on the photographer he’s allegedly about to “attack.”
It looks to Gossip Cop like Pattinson doesn’t pay much attention to X17 – and neither should people looking for any actual reporting.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court