CLAIM: Robert Pattinson “Almost Punches Photographer”
11:24 am, September 27th, 2011
Robert Pattinson “snapped” and “nearly” attacked a paparazzo, according to X17 Online, which supports its shaky allegations with no evidence whatsoever.
The site, which has tried this game before, writes that Pattinson left an agency meeting in Los Angeles on Monday “in a very bad mood – and he wasn’t afraid to show it!”
“Our photographer kept a respectful distance as he snapped, but all of a sudden Pattinson snapped, clenching his fists and nearly throwing a punch at the camera,” claims X17.
The supposedly heated confrontation only cooled off after Pattinson’s “friend calmed him down and talked some sense into him,” continues the outlet.
X17 protests, “Hey, Rob… no need to go ballistic on us just for being fans!”
Um, a couple of things.
First, “fans” do not stalk Pattinson on the streets with cameras.
Second, if there were any truth to this version of events, why didn’t X17 bother to post video?
Or, for that matter, any pictures of the actor looking the least bit combative?
All the site has are a few shots of Pattinson walking – and his eyes aren’t even on the photographer he’s allegedly about to “attack.”
It looks to Gossip Cop like Pattinson doesn’t pay much attention to X17 – and neither should people looking for any actual reporting.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?