Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart in Unmoving Rumors
5:41 pm, December 3rd, 2009
Of the “Twilight” twosome, the mag reports that “lately, they’ve been quietly searching for a home in LA neighborhoods like Beachwood Canyon and the Hollywood Hills.” Would that be “lately” as in their recent weeks spent jet setting around the globe for “The Twilight Saga: New Moon,” one of the biggest promotional pushes in film history? Because that seems… unlikely.
Let’s break this down further, shall we?
Pattinson is going to start shooting “Bel Ami” in February. Filming will last a few months. Then, in the spring he and Stewart will be promoting “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse” around the world ahead of its June release. And in the interim, he and Stewart have other commitments with other projects. And while Pattinson has said he’s looking for a home in L.A., with all the other projects and promotions going on, claims of a low-key LA “co-habitation” sound off the mark.
But even that isn’t where the item really goes wrong.
In Touch says of the rumored couple, “Right now the best thing to do seems [to be] to find a home with a lot of privacy and security.”
We hope whatever house Stewart calls “home” in the future – with or without Pattinson - does have “lots of privacy and security,” because in a staggeringly shameful move, the magazine illustrates the piece with a photo of what they say is Stewart’s current residence.
Not cool, In Touch. Really not cool.
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate