Robert Pattinson Poses with Alligator for April Vanity Fair Cover
5:54 pm, February 23rd, 2011EXCLUSIVE
Robert Pattinson poses with an alligator on the April 2011 cover of Vanity Fair, Gossip Cop is told.
Legendary photographer Annie Leibovitz shot pics of the superstar for the mag’s cover story, which is tied to the release of Pattinson’s upcoming film Water for Elephants.
As for the four-foot reptile, Pattinson’s alligator pal is a nod to the Louisiana set of Breaking Dawn.
In the profile, sources tell Gossip Cop, Pattinson does not discuss his relationship with Kristen Stewart.
Mostly, we hear that Pattinson comes across as a genuinely good guy and reluctant star.
Reps for Vanity Fair and Leibovitz did not get back to us.
Vanity Fair will be on newsstands on March 3.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years