Alleged Madonna Stalker Arrested Outside Her New York Apartment
2:09 pm, September 22nd, 2010
A retired New York firefighter obsessed with Madonna has been busted again outside the pop queen’s Manhattan apartment.
Police took Robert Linhart, who had two knives on him, into custody on Tuesday for the second time in just four days after his Toyota SUV was spotted displaying passionate signs directed at the superstar.
“Madonna, I need you,” read one.
“Tell me yes or no. If it’s yes, my dream will come true. If it’s no, I will go. XXX,” Linhart also wrote.
He was charged with counts including criminal weapons possession, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
When cops hauled Linhart away for the first time, on Saturday, they charged him with disorderly conduct, criminal mischief and resisting arrest.
Linhart retired from the FDNY in 1998.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?