Alleged Madonna Stalker Arrested Outside Her New York Apartment
2:09 pm, September 22nd, 2010
A retired New York firefighter obsessed with Madonna has been busted again outside the pop queen’s Manhattan apartment.
Police took Robert Linhart, who had two knives on him, into custody on Tuesday for the second time in just four days after his Toyota SUV was spotted displaying passionate signs directed at the superstar.
“Madonna, I need you,” read one.
“Tell me yes or no. If it’s yes, my dream will come true. If it’s no, I will go. XXX,” Linhart also wrote.
He was charged with counts including criminal weapons possession, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
When cops hauled Linhart away for the first time, on Saturday, they charged him with disorderly conduct, criminal mischief and resisting arrest.
Linhart retired from the FDNY in 1998.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet