Alleged Madonna Stalker Ordered to Stay Away From Her NYC Apartment
10:43 am, October 9th, 2010
The man whose love for Madonna keeps leading him to the pop star’s New York apartment has been ordered to keep his distance.
Robert Linhart, a retired firefighter who was arrested last month with knives and signs proclaiming his love for the pop star outside her Manhattan residence, must remain at least ten blocks away as a condition of his $20,000 bail.
The smitten Linhart pleaded not guilty to resisting arrest and weapons possession on Friday.
His attorney argues that the 59-year-old fan’s actions did not constitute a threat.
Linhart was busted twice in four days in September for his conduct.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet