Alleged Madonna Stalker Ordered to Stay Away From Her NYC Apartment
10:43 am, October 9th, 2010
The man whose love for Madonna keeps leading him to the pop star’s New York apartment has been ordered to keep his distance.
Robert Linhart, a retired firefighter who was arrested last month with knives and signs proclaiming his love for the pop star outside her Manhattan residence, must remain at least ten blocks away as a condition of his $20,000 bail.
The smitten Linhart pleaded not guilty to resisting arrest and weapons possession on Friday.
His attorney argues that the 59-year-old fan’s actions did not constitute a threat.
Linhart was busted twice in four days in September for his conduct.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On