David Letterman Extortionist Gets Six Months in Slammer
2:20 pm, May 4th, 2010BREAKING!
He was led out of a Manhattan court in handcuffs today, having been sentenced to incarceration and 1,000 hours of community service.
Halderman pleaded guilty to charges that he’d demanded $2 million from Letterman in exchange for silence on what he knew about the comedian’s affairs. Halderman was involved with one-time Letterman employee-paramour Stephanie Birkitt.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Athletes Who Made their Way to the Big Screen
- Out Of Their League: Ugly Guys Who Date Bombshells