David Letterman Extortionist Gets Six Months in Slammer
2:20 pm, May 4th, 2010BREAKING!
He was led out of a Manhattan court in handcuffs today, having been sentenced to incarceration and 1,000 hours of community service.
Halderman pleaded guilty to charges that he’d demanded $2 million from Letterman in exchange for silence on what he knew about the comedian’s affairs. Halderman was involved with one-time Letterman employee-paramour Stephanie Birkitt.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Woah! Old Photos of Kim Kardashian
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair