Robert Downey, Jr. and Wife Welcome Son!
12:58 pm, February 7th, 2012
Robert Downey, Jr. has welcomed a new baby son!
The actor’s wife, Susan, gave birth to Exton Elias Downey on Tuesday, Gossip Cop confirms.
It’s the couple’s first child together.
Exton checks in at 7 pounds, 5 ounces and is 20 inches long.
Downey has a teenage son, Indio, from a previous marriage to Deborah Falconer.
Congratulations to the family!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court