Robert Downey, Jr. and Wife Welcome Son!
12:58 pm, February 7th, 2012
Robert Downey, Jr. has welcomed a new baby son!
The actor’s wife, Susan, gave birth to Exton Elias Downey on Tuesday, Gossip Cop confirms.
It’s the couple’s first child together.
Exton checks in at 7 pounds, 5 ounces and is 20 inches long.
Downey has a teenage son, Indio, from a previous marriage to Deborah Falconer.
Congratulations to the family!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted