TAB: Robert De Niro’s “Marriage In Crisis!”
5:47 pm, March 6th, 2013
“Silver Linings Playbook Oscar nominee Robert De Niro may have a hard time finding the silver lining in his wife’s recent behavior,” reads a nonsensical sentence from Star, which claims the actor’s marriage with Grace Hightower is in “crisis!”
According to supposed “eyewitnesses” at the Vanity Fair Oscars party, Hightower “threw back glasses of champagne,” and was “flirting with every guy in sight.”
Or she was simply celebrating and socializing with friends.
Anyhow, the mag further claims that the 60-year-old former model “also made a play for male guests at pal Leonardo DiCaprio’s birthday party back in November.”
“Things will get ugly if she doesn’t stop,” warns the tab’s alleged “source.”
None of this is true.
De Niro and Hightower’s marriage is perfectly fine.
Asked about the tab’s tale, a rep for De Niro wondered to Gossip Cop, “Who makes up this s**t?”
Your guess is as good as ours.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?