Robert De Niro’s New York Apartment Catches on Fire
5:58 pm, June 8th, 2012
Robert De Niro’s apartment in New York was damaged in a fire on Friday afternoon.
The incident at the Upper West Side building started with a clothing dryer malfunction in the laundry room.
Firefighters contained the blaze, which resulted in water and smoke damage.
A rep for De Niro tells Gossip Cop, “Everyone is safe,” and confirms that De Niro and his wife, Grace Hightower, are out of the country.
There have been no reported injuries.
The actor’s residence includes space on the building’s 4th, 5th and 6th floors.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties