Rob Wilson Picked as First Male Model for The Price Is Right
11:56 am, October 6th, 2012
Rob Wilson, an actor from Boston, has been picked as the first male model in the history of “The Price is Right.”
The chiseled 24-year-old beat out hundreds of other hopefuls who responded to an open casting call in August in order to break the legendary game show’s model gender barrier.
After the field was narrowed to 26, the potential picks were asked to compete in challenges on the “Price Is Right” website.
Wilson wound up as one of three finalists, and viewers voted for him to be their man during a one-week trial stint starting on October 15.
“The Price Is Right,” now hosted by Drew Carey, has been on the air since 1972.
Are you looking forward to seeing Wilson — and possibly more guys — on the show’s stage?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Is Lil Mama TLC's Permanent Left Eye Replacement?