Robert Pattinson Smoking Electronic Cigarettes Because of Leonardo DiCaprio?
3:58 pm, November 4th, 2012
“Robert Pattinson follows Leo’s lead,” reads the headline of a piece in The Sun, which goes on to explain that the Breaking Dawn – Part 2 star is now smoking “electronic” cigarettes after being “persuaded by Leonardo DiCaprio.”
According to the tabloid, Pattinson has recently been “puffing on the fake cigs” because his “idol Leo has been smoking them for years.”
And while Gossip Cop certainly commends Pattinson for weaning himself off of tobacco — he was spotted at the Elle Women in Hollywood gala smoking an electronic cigarette — these claims about him being best buds with DiCaprio, and following whatever the Titanic star says, are once again WRONG.
Most recently, there was an inaccurate report that DiCaprio and Pattinson were planning a “guys’ getaway” to Puerto Rico.
Regardless, a source close to DiCaprio says the latest tale is “BS.”
Once again, another Pattinson rumor goes up in (electronic) smoke.
Still, we praise Pattinson and anyone else who’s in the process of trying to quit cigarettes.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On