Rob Kardashian Shows Off Weight Loss at Sock Line Launch in Las Vegas – PHOTOS
5:39 pm, May 26th, 2013PHOTOS
Rob Kardashian showed off his slimmer self on Saturday.
LARGER PHOTO BELOW
The reality star, who recently acknowledged his weight gain has caused him to “cry,” looked much thinner at the launch of his Arthur George by Rob Kardashian sock line at a Neiman Marcus in Las Vegas.
Kardashian has been working out since February, trying to shed the extra pounds he put on since his split with Rita Ora.
He even tussled with a paparazzi who took a pic of him shirtless in March.
Gossip Cop is told Kardashian still wants to lose about 40 more pounds.
Check out photos below of Kardashian in March and how he looks now — and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
Rob in March
Rob Now in May
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids