Rob Kardashian Shows Off Weight Loss at Sock Line Launch in Las Vegas – PHOTOS
5:39 pm, May 26th, 2013PHOTOS
Rob Kardashian showed off his slimmer self on Saturday.
LARGER PHOTO BELOW
The reality star, who recently acknowledged his weight gain has caused him to “cry,” looked much thinner at the launch of his Arthur George by Rob Kardashian sock line at a Neiman Marcus in Las Vegas.
Kardashian has been working out since February, trying to shed the extra pounds he put on since his split with Rita Ora.
He even tussled with a paparazzi who took a pic of him shirtless in March.
Gossip Cop is told Kardashian still wants to lose about 40 more pounds.
Check out photos below of Kardashian in March and how he looks now — and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
Rob in March
Rob Now in May
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents