Rob Kardashian Shows Off Weight Loss at Sock Line Launch in Las Vegas – PHOTOS
5:39 pm, May 26th, 2013PHOTOS
Rob Kardashian showed off his slimmer self on Saturday.
LARGER PHOTO BELOW
The reality star, who recently acknowledged his weight gain has caused him to “cry,” looked much thinner at the launch of his Arthur George by Rob Kardashian sock line at a Neiman Marcus in Las Vegas.
Kardashian has been working out since February, trying to shed the extra pounds he put on since his split with Rita Ora.
He even tussled with a paparazzi who took a pic of him shirtless in March.
Gossip Cop is told Kardashian still wants to lose about 40 more pounds.
Check out photos below of Kardashian in March and how he looks now — and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
Rob in March
Rob Now in May
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Shonda Rhimes Says She Didn't Adopt Third Child
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Kim Kardashian Strips Down To A String Bikini
- Michael Weatherly and Wife Welcome Baby No. 2!