Rob Kardashian Opens Up About Kris and Bruce Jenner Split, Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Problems (VIDEO)
1:54 pm, October 9th, 2013VIDEO
The reality star told the show, “Bruce to me is always be my dad. He’s been in my life since I was two years old and that will never change and… same with my sisters.”
Rob added, “Even between my mom and Bruce there’s no negative, bad blood… I don’t think they can be in a happier place right now.”
The “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star also discussed Khloe and Lamar’s marital trouble, saying, “Honestly, I support both parties, Lamar [is] my brother, but Khloe is also my sister.”
He told the show Khloe is “going in the right direction.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents