Rob Kardashian Opens Up About Kris and Bruce Jenner Split, Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Problems (VIDEO)
1:54 pm, October 9th, 2013VIDEO
The reality star told the show, “Bruce to me is always be my dad. He’s been in my life since I was two years old and that will never change and… same with my sisters.”
Rob added, “Even between my mom and Bruce there’s no negative, bad blood… I don’t think they can be in a happier place right now.”
The “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star also discussed Khloe and Lamar’s marital trouble, saying, “Honestly, I support both parties, Lamar [is] my brother, but Khloe is also my sister.”
He told the show Khloe is “going in the right direction.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting