Rob Kardashian Opens Up About Kris and Bruce Jenner Split, Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Problems (VIDEO)
1:54 pm, October 9th, 2013VIDEO
The reality star told the show, “Bruce to me is always be my dad. He’s been in my life since I was two years old and that will never change and… same with my sisters.”
Rob added, “Even between my mom and Bruce there’s no negative, bad blood… I don’t think they can be in a happier place right now.”
The “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star also discussed Khloe and Lamar’s marital trouble, saying, “Honestly, I support both parties, Lamar [is] my brother, but Khloe is also my sister.”
He told the show Khloe is “going in the right direction.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed