Rob Kardashian Settles With Photographer in Camera Theft Case
5:15 pm, May 29th, 2013
The “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star has agreed to pay the paparazzo the value of her camera equipment, according to TMZ.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Kardashian allegedly stole the photographer’s memory card in order to stop shirtless pictures of him from being published.
At the time of the incident, the reality star had reportedly vowed to pay for the equipment he’d taken.
Now that Kardashian has fulfilled that promise, the shutterbug will drop her criminal case against him.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist