Rob Kardashian Settles With Photographer in Camera Theft Case
5:15 pm, May 29th, 2013
The “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star has agreed to pay the paparazzo the value of her camera equipment, according to TMZ.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Kardashian allegedly stole the photographer’s memory card in order to stop shirtless pictures of him from being published.
At the time of the incident, the reality star had reportedly vowed to pay for the equipment he’d taken.
Now that Kardashian has fulfilled that promise, the shutterbug will drop her criminal case against him.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage