Rob Kardashian: I’m Heading to Law School (UPDATED)
11:36 am, August 7th, 2012
Rob Kardashian says he is following in his late father’s footsteps.
On Monday, the reality star said on Twitter that he will be attending law school.
“Going to Law School very soon and so excited and can’t wait!” wrote Kardashian, adding, “School just never ends for me!”
But while he claims he will be attending the University of Southern California’s Gould School of Law, that’s news to them.
“Rob Kardashian is not coming here,” the school’s executive director of public relations tells Gossip Cop.
The rep adds, “We wish him luck at law school.”
Kardashian’s dad, Robert Kardashian, practiced law and famously served as part of the defense team for his longtime friend O.J. Simpson.
The younger Kardashian has appeared on his family’s series, including “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” and “Khloe & Lamar,” and was runner-up on Season 13 of “Dancing with the Stars” in 2011.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids