Rita Ora Calls Rumors of Affair with Jay-Z “F*ckin’ Ridiculous”
1:31 pm, January 4th, 2013
On Wednesday night, the singer took to Twitter to slam reality star Holly Hagan for tweeting the allegation.
Hagan, who appears on MTV UK‘s “Geordie Shore,” tweeted earlier this week, “I’ve been told to say that Rita Ora has been ALLEGEDLY bukin jay z! I repeat ALLEDGELY [sic].”
“Apparently beyonce is denying claims… But if I gt cheated on I’d also deny it #embarrassing,” continued Hagen.
In addressing the accusation, Ora noted that she’s already “stayed silent on one bulls*t” rumour but this one I have to speak.”
“Neva eva will any1 includin a red head dum z listin attention seekin wh*re try talk sh*t about me& my family holly wateva da f*ck ur name is,” tweeted Ora.
She went on to write, “Anyway I only speak when I have to and that was just f*ckin’ ridiculous that’s why I spoke.”
Hagan, however, didn’t seem phased by Ora’s tweets, responding, “Oooopsy getting told off don’t shoot the messenger! Of course I’m only a Z-list why would anyone care what I say ;)”
“You are all thick if u think just because someone’s absolutely stunning they won’t get cheated on…” she added later. “No relationship is perfect.”
Ora’s tweets have since been deleted, and her mentor Jay-Z has not commented on the seemingly baseless allegations.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet