Rip Torn Pleads Not Guilty
12:12 pm, March 30th, 2010NEWS
The 79-year-old Torn, best known for his role on “The Larry Sanders Show” and in films like Men in Black, broke into a Salisbury, Connecticut bank on the night of January 29, carrying a loaded gun. Intoxicated, he reportedly believed it to be his home.
An attorney for the actor says his client is making progress in alcohol rehabilitation, having moved from an inpatient facility to an outpatient program.
Torn is due back in court on April 27.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Lorde & Boyfriend Cyberbullied In Racist, Meanest Way
- Kate Middleton Fires Her Hairstylist
- 10 Reasons Katy Perry Is The Best Pop Star Ever
- Daniel Radcliffe Is "Refreshingly Boring"
- Michael Weatherly and Wife Welcome Baby No. 2!
- Kanye West at Philly's Morning Show