Rip Torn Pleads Not Guilty
12:12 pm, March 30th, 2010NEWS
The 79-year-old Torn, best known for his role on “The Larry Sanders Show” and in films like Men in Black, broke into a Salisbury, Connecticut bank on the night of January 29, carrying a loaded gun. Intoxicated, he reportedly believed it to be his home.
An attorney for the actor says his client is making progress in alcohol rehabilitation, having moved from an inpatient facility to an outpatient program.
Torn is due back in court on April 27.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?
- Selena Never Focused On Jelena Attention
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Blonde Bombshell: Anne Hathaway
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Brad Pitt Calls Angelina 'Heroic'
- Ke$ha's Extremely Sloppy Set Look