Rip Torn Arrested in Bank with Loaded Gun
11:53 am, January 30th, 2010BREAKING!
In a bizarre story, the actor Rip Torn has been arrested for allegedly breaking into a Connecticut bank, armed with a loaded gun.
According to authorities, Torn forced entry into a Litchfield Bancorp building and set off an alarm. When police arrived, they found him “with a loaded revolver” and “highly intoxicated.”
He was taken into custody and is being held on $100,000 cash bond.
Torn was charged with carrying a pistol without a permit, carrying a firearm while intoxicated, first-degree burglary, first-degree criminal trespass, and third-degree criminal mischief.
The actor, who co-starred on “30 Rock” and HBO’s “The Larry Sanders Show,” as well as appeared in films such as “Men in Black,” has faced several drunken driving charges in recent years.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for updates…
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Russell Westbrook Is One Toned NBA Baller