WATCH: Rion Paige, 13, Gives “Incredible” Performance on X Factor Challenge
8:45 pm, October 3rd, 2013VIDEO
Rion Paige handily survived the Girls’ turn in the “four-chair challenge” on Thursday’s “X Factor” after receiving unanimous praise from the judges for her flawless performance.
The 13-year-old, who revealed in her first audition that she’s partially blind and disabled, movingly performed “I Won’t Let Go” by the Rascal Flatts.
Kelly Rowland told Paige afterward, “Rion, I love your voice. I love how happy and excited you are when you sing. I just love watching you.”
Simon Cowell declared, “Well, Ryan, when you’ve got it, you got it, right?”
“And I really, really like your voice,” he continued. “And I think we’re scratching the surface here.”
Mentor Demi Lovato pointed out, “You’re only 13 and you have such a mature voice coming out of you. And you know, when I look at you, I don’t see anything different.”
“Rion, you are an incredibly special girl. I can’t let you go,” added Lovato.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Russell Westbrook Is One Toned NBA Baller