WATCH: Rion Paige, 13, Gives “Incredible” Performance on X Factor Challenge
8:45 pm, October 3rd, 2013VIDEO
Rion Paige handily survived the Girls’ turn in the “four-chair challenge” on Thursday’s “X Factor” after receiving unanimous praise from the judges for her flawless performance.
The 13-year-old, who revealed in her first audition that she’s partially blind and disabled, movingly performed “I Won’t Let Go” by the Rascal Flatts.
Kelly Rowland told Paige afterward, “Rion, I love your voice. I love how happy and excited you are when you sing. I just love watching you.”
Simon Cowell declared, “Well, Ryan, when you’ve got it, you got it, right?”
“And I really, really like your voice,” he continued. “And I think we’re scratching the surface here.”
Mentor Demi Lovato pointed out, “You’re only 13 and you have such a mature voice coming out of you. And you know, when I look at you, I don’t see anything different.”
“Rion, you are an incredibly special girl. I can’t let you go,” added Lovato.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank