Rihanna Had Security Guard To Protect Her Wig At Grammys?
1:37 pm, February 20th, 2013
The National Enquirer thinks it’s learned some “hair-raising” gossip.
“Wigged out by fears someone might snatch at her super-long, flowing wig at the Grammy Awards, Rihanna added a special agent to the bodyguard posse hired to protect her and Chris Brown just to make sure no one ripped off her crowning glory!” announces the tabloid.
A “source” tells the Enquirer, “For some reason, Rihanna was very worried someone would try to yank off her sensational, glamorous wig and embarrass her during the Grammys, so this guy’s mission was to make sure RiRi’s hair stayed on for the entire night!”
Um, we’d hate to suggest that the publication is less than credible when it comes to Rihanna… but this story is as ridiculous as it sounds.
A source close to the singer tells Gossip Cop the wig guard story is “absurd.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted