Rihanna Had Security Guard To Protect Her Wig At Grammys?
1:37 pm, February 20th, 2013
The National Enquirer thinks it’s learned some “hair-raising” gossip.
“Wigged out by fears someone might snatch at her super-long, flowing wig at the Grammy Awards, Rihanna added a special agent to the bodyguard posse hired to protect her and Chris Brown just to make sure no one ripped off her crowning glory!” announces the tabloid.
A “source” tells the Enquirer, “For some reason, Rihanna was very worried someone would try to yank off her sensational, glamorous wig and embarrass her during the Grammys, so this guy’s mission was to make sure RiRi’s hair stayed on for the entire night!”
Um, we’d hate to suggest that the publication is less than credible when it comes to Rihanna… but this story is as ridiculous as it sounds.
A source close to the singer tells Gossip Cop the wig guard story is “absurd.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents