Rihanna Had Security Guard To Protect Her Wig At Grammys?
1:37 pm, February 20th, 2013
The National Enquirer thinks it’s learned some “hair-raising” gossip.
“Wigged out by fears someone might snatch at her super-long, flowing wig at the Grammy Awards, Rihanna added a special agent to the bodyguard posse hired to protect her and Chris Brown just to make sure no one ripped off her crowning glory!” announces the tabloid.
A “source” tells the Enquirer, “For some reason, Rihanna was very worried someone would try to yank off her sensational, glamorous wig and embarrass her during the Grammys, so this guy’s mission was to make sure RiRi’s hair stayed on for the entire night!”
Um, we’d hate to suggest that the publication is less than credible when it comes to Rihanna… but this story is as ridiculous as it sounds.
A source close to the singer tells Gossip Cop the wig guard story is “absurd.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try