Rihanna Unveils New Vogue Cover
10:04 pm, October 13th, 2012
Rihanna will appear on the November cover of Vogue, the singer revealed on Saturday.
It marks her second time gracing the fashion bible’s cover.
Rihanna tweeted, “Mama I made it! Here’s #2… #VOGUE,” along with the image (at right) shot by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz.
Earlier this week, Rihanna used Twitter to debut a very different kind of picture — her topless album cover for Unapologetic.
She previously covered the April 2011 Vogue (see below).
Which version do you prefer?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank