Rihanna Unveils New Vogue Cover
10:04 pm, October 13th, 2012
Rihanna will appear on the November cover of Vogue, the singer revealed on Saturday.
It marks her second time gracing the fashion bible’s cover.
Rihanna tweeted, “Mama I made it! Here’s #2… #VOGUE,” along with the image (at right) shot by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz.
Earlier this week, Rihanna used Twitter to debut a very different kind of picture — her topless album cover for Unapologetic.
She previously covered the April 2011 Vogue (see below).
Which version do you prefer?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Eminem Watch Daughter Get Crowned Homecoming Queen?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together