Rihanna Unveils New Vogue Cover
10:04 pm, October 13th, 2012
Rihanna will appear on the November cover of Vogue, the singer revealed on Saturday.
It marks her second time gracing the fashion bible’s cover.
Rihanna tweeted, “Mama I made it! Here’s #2… #VOGUE,” along with the image (at right) shot by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz.
Earlier this week, Rihanna used Twitter to debut a very different kind of picture — her topless album cover for Unapologetic.
She previously covered the April 2011 Vogue (see below).
Which version do you prefer?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress