WATCH: Rihanna Goes Back to 1950s Cuba for Elle Short Film
1:11 pm, April 6th, 2012VIDEO
The video takes place in 1956 Havana, where we see Rihanna appear as “the fiery heroine in a passionate affair with a salsa dancer.”
It’s a pretty evocative mini-movie, featuring a Spanish voiceover that narrates, “It’s like a drug. The passion. Taking risks. It’s like the devil is waiting in the dark to change you.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Is Lil Mama TLC's Permanent Left Eye Replacement?
- Mila Kunis Does Bridesmaid Duty For Her Brother
- 7 Of Katy Perry's Unforgettable And Wildest Latex Looks