Rihanna Tweets Prayers, Support to Chris Brown on Day of Court Hearing
5:11 pm, September 24th, 2012
Rihanna tweeted words of encouragement to her onetime boyfriend, writing, “@chrisbrown I’m praying for you and wishing u the best today!”
Brown then retweeted Rihanna’s message, adding, “thank u so much.”
Earlier on Monday, Rihanna tweeted, “Praying for you baby, my best wishes are with you today! Remember that whatever God does in our lives, it is WELL DONE!!! #1Love.”
Brown had been scheduled to make his first court appearance in more than a year last week, but a judge delayed the hearing after prosecutors raised questions about Brown’s community service.
To date, Brown has received positive feedback on his probation obligations, which came in the wake of his 2009 assault of then-girlfriend Rihanna.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted