Rihanna Tweets Prayers, Support to Chris Brown on Day of Court Hearing
5:11 pm, September 24th, 2012
Rihanna tweeted words of encouragement to her onetime boyfriend, writing, “@chrisbrown I’m praying for you and wishing u the best today!”
Brown then retweeted Rihanna’s message, adding, “thank u so much.”
Earlier on Monday, Rihanna tweeted, “Praying for you baby, my best wishes are with you today! Remember that whatever God does in our lives, it is WELL DONE!!! #1Love.”
Brown had been scheduled to make his first court appearance in more than a year last week, but a judge delayed the hearing after prosecutors raised questions about Brown’s community service.
To date, Brown has received positive feedback on his probation obligations, which came in the wake of his 2009 assault of then-girlfriend Rihanna.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!