Rihanna Alleged Trespasser Arrested, Reportedly Same Man Who Tried to Burglarize Singer
7:13 pm, October 4th, 2013
A man was arrested for allegedly trespassing at Rihanna’s California home on Friday, and he’s reportedly the same individual who attempted to burglarize her estate earlier this week.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the singer was the victim of a burglary attempt on Sunday when a person threw a chair through a back door of her Pacific Palisades mansion.
The suspect stopped his break-in and took off when Rihanna’s alarm sounded — only to reportedly RETURN to the property on Friday morning.
This time the performer’s security reportedly caught the man allegedly scaling a wall surrounding the estate, leading to his arrest when police arrived.
Security footage is said to have confirmed he is the culprit in both incidents, and police have booked him on a burglary charge.
According to TMZ, the alleged perpetrator is a 27-year-old male who claims he is friends with the star.
Rihanna was not home during either incident.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Katherine Heigl's "Lil' Ladies"
- Celebrity Hair Influences Of 2013
- Kris Jenner Gushes About Kanye West