Rihanna Gets Painful Maori Tattoo With Chisel – WATCH VIDEO
3:16 pm, October 9th, 2013VIDEO
Rihanna went (literally) native during a recent trip to New Zealand, getting a tattoo of the country’s Maori tribe on her hand.
Instead of a needle, the tattoo is done with a chisel.
In a video shot by New Zealand singer Tiki Tanne, Rihanna is seen silently rocking back and forth throughout the painful process.
The pop star’s hand is left bloodied and bruised in the end.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?