Rihanna Sues Accountants For Allegedly Losing Tens of Millions in Tour Revenues
4:00 pm, July 5th, 2012
Rihanna is suing her former accountants for allegedly losing tens of millions of dollars from her past tours.
The singer filed a lawsuit in New York on Thursday against Berdon LLP and two of its accountants.
In the suit, Rihanna claims the company engaged in misconduct and malfeasance, resulting in losses for her 2009 “Last Girl on Earth” tour, despite raking in tons of cash.
She’s seeking unspecified damages from the company.
Rihanna says she hired Berdon LLP in 2005 when she was first launching her career as a 16-year-old.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court