Rihanna Sues Accountants For Allegedly Losing Tens of Millions in Tour Revenues
4:00 pm, July 5th, 2012
Rihanna is suing her former accountants for allegedly losing tens of millions of dollars from her past tours.
The singer filed a lawsuit in New York on Thursday against Berdon LLP and two of its accountants.
In the suit, Rihanna claims the company engaged in misconduct and malfeasance, resulting in losses for her 2009 “Last Girl on Earth” tour, despite raking in tons of cash.
She’s seeking unspecified damages from the company.
Rihanna says she hired Berdon LLP in 2005 when she was first launching her career as a 16-year-old.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?