Rihanna Sued For Allegedly Ripping Off “S&M” Video
5:01 pm, February 14th, 2011
LaChapelle, who has shot celebs for a vast array of magazines, including Vanity Fair and Rolling Stone, filed a lawsuit today, alleging Rihanna ripped off eight of his images to use as the basis for the video for her song, “S&M.”
“The music video is directly derived from and substantially similar to the LaChapelle works,” reads a portion of the suit.
According to LaChapelle’s court papers, Rihanna’s video clearly copied the “composition, total concept, feel, tone, mood, theme, colors, props, settings, decors, wardrobe and lighting” of his images.
A rep for Rihanna has yet to comment.
Check out the video below:
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress