Rihanna Donates 1,000 Sleeping Bags to Hurricane Sandy Relief Efforts
4:42 pm, November 8th, 2012
Rihanna is donating 1,000 sleeping bags to Hurricane Sandy relief efforts through the New York Daily News.
The singer is also hosting a listening party for her new album Unapologetic at the 40/40 Club in New York on Friday, and fans are being asked to bring supplies like diapers, coats and blankets in order to gain admission.
“Rihanna & Friends” will run from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
On Saturday, all items will be delivered to parts of the area still recovering from Sandy, which ravaged the East Coast last week.
Simon Cowell has also helped the storm’s victims through the Daily News’ efforts.
Kudos to Rihanna, Cowell, and all the other celebs lending a hand to hurricane relief.
Text REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation to Sandy relief efforts, or CLICK HERE.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss