Rihanna Donates 1,000 Sleeping Bags to Hurricane Sandy Relief Efforts
4:42 pm, November 8th, 2012
Rihanna is donating 1,000 sleeping bags to Hurricane Sandy relief efforts through the New York Daily News.
The singer is also hosting a listening party for her new album Unapologetic at the 40/40 Club in New York on Friday, and fans are being asked to bring supplies like diapers, coats and blankets in order to gain admission.
“Rihanna & Friends” will run from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
On Saturday, all items will be delivered to parts of the area still recovering from Sandy, which ravaged the East Coast last week.
Simon Cowell has also helped the storm’s victims through the Daily News’ efforts.
Kudos to Rihanna, Cowell, and all the other celebs lending a hand to hurricane relief.
Text REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation to Sandy relief efforts, or CLICK HERE.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Khaki And Casual Combat Style With Demi Lovato
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 11 Celebrities Who Are Aging Backwards
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed