Rihanna Donates 1,000 Sleeping Bags to Hurricane Sandy Relief Efforts
4:42 pm, November 8th, 2012
Rihanna is donating 1,000 sleeping bags to Hurricane Sandy relief efforts through the New York Daily News.
The singer is also hosting a listening party for her new album Unapologetic at the 40/40 Club in New York on Friday, and fans are being asked to bring supplies like diapers, coats and blankets in order to gain admission.
“Rihanna & Friends” will run from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
On Saturday, all items will be delivered to parts of the area still recovering from Sandy, which ravaged the East Coast last week.
Simon Cowell has also helped the storm’s victims through the Daily News’ efforts.
Kudos to Rihanna, Cowell, and all the other celebs lending a hand to hurricane relief.
Text REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation to Sandy relief efforts, or CLICK HERE.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet