Rihanna Donates 1,000 Sleeping Bags to Hurricane Sandy Relief Efforts
4:42 pm, November 8th, 2012
Rihanna is donating 1,000 sleeping bags to Hurricane Sandy relief efforts through the New York Daily News.
The singer is also hosting a listening party for her new album Unapologetic at the 40/40 Club in New York on Friday, and fans are being asked to bring supplies like diapers, coats and blankets in order to gain admission.
“Rihanna & Friends” will run from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
On Saturday, all items will be delivered to parts of the area still recovering from Sandy, which ravaged the East Coast last week.
Simon Cowell has also helped the storm’s victims through the Daily News’ efforts.
Kudos to Rihanna, Cowell, and all the other celebs lending a hand to hurricane relief.
Text REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation to Sandy relief efforts, or CLICK HERE.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- 5 Ways Celebs Make Money Between Films
- Should Celeb Parenting Skills Be Critiqued?
- Rita Ora Cast In Fifty Shades Of Grey!
- 10 Reasons Katy Perry Is The Best Pop Star Ever
- All About Selena Gomez