Rihanna Cancels London Trip Due to Health Concerns?
12:36 pm, June 7th, 2012
Rihanna has “sparked new health fears” after she canceled a scheduled trip to England on Wednesday, reports The Sun.
The paper says the singer “was due to jet into London yesterday and film a show for Sky Living today at the start of a ten-week stay. But her management pulled out of the Sky job citing ‘sickness.’”
According to a supposed “source” for the tabloid, “She cancelled her trip and all work commitments in the UK at the very last minute, which is very unlike her.”
“She has been hitting it hard for months. She smokes, drinks and parties hard on top of work commitments,” adds the alleged insider.
So, is Rihanna really suffering from health problems?
The “We Found Love” singer slammed the tab’s report on Twitter on Thursday morning, writing, “Nonsense! I’m not sick!”
Rihanna explained, “I pushed my trip to London back to go spend time with my family!”
And, just for good measure, she added, “The Sun Newspaper is like a f**kin a** hair, full of s**t!!!!!!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Did Eminem Watch Daughter Get Crowned Homecoming Queen?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together