VIDEO: Rihanna Talks “Pathetic” Sex Drought and Pot on Alan Carr: Chatty Man
8:44 pm, September 28th, 2013VIDEO
Rihanna appeared on a special “Alan Carr: Chatty Man” this Friday, walking out to thunderous applause, and talking with the host about how she’s grown sick of partying despite her love of Carnival in Barbados.
She also commented on how “pot never goes out of style,” and spoke about life on the road — which has included a “pathetic” recent sex drought.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2