Rihanna & Chris Brown Planning Onstage “Reunion” at VMAs?
2:04 pm, September 6th, 2012
The blogger writes, “According to friends of both Rihanna and Chris Brown, the two are totally down to shock everyone and officially reunite at the 2012 MTV VMA’s!!”
Perez claims Rihanna’s “friends” say “Hell yeah” she’ll do a reunion with Brown because “she’d do just about anything for him.”
And he’ll do it, say Perez’s sources, because it “would be the first time in a long… time that he would be on stage with his boo.”
The blogger editorializes, “This is gonna spark so much controversy,” before adding, “But at the same time, you know EVERYONE would eat this up faster than they could chew it!”
One problem: This is a Perez Hilton report, so it’s NOT TRUE.
An MTV source tells Gossip Cop that while the singer will briefly attend the awards show, he will absolutely NOT be performing at the event.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Barbara Walters' Daughter Arrested For DUI
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related