Rihanna & Chris Brown Planning Onstage “Reunion” at VMAs?
2:04 pm, September 6th, 2012
The blogger writes, “According to friends of both Rihanna and Chris Brown, the two are totally down to shock everyone and officially reunite at the 2012 MTV VMA’s!!”
Perez claims Rihanna’s “friends” say “Hell yeah” she’ll do a reunion with Brown because “she’d do just about anything for him.”
And he’ll do it, say Perez’s sources, because it “would be the first time in a long… time that he would be on stage with his boo.”
The blogger editorializes, “This is gonna spark so much controversy,” before adding, “But at the same time, you know EVERYONE would eat this up faster than they could chew it!”
One problem: This is a Perez Hilton report, so it’s NOT TRUE.
An MTV source tells Gossip Cop that while the singer will briefly attend the awards show, he will absolutely NOT be performing at the event.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank