Rihanna Gets Restraining Order Against Alleged Home Intruder: Report
6:40 pm, February 26th, 2013
Rihanna has reportedly taken out a restraining order against the man who was caught trespassing near her Los Angeles home last week.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Steveland Barrow, described as an obsessed fan, was arrested Thursday night after snooping near Rihanna’s mansion and allegedly entering her neighbor’s home during his search for the singer.
Rihanna’s lawyer has since filed paperwork saying she fears for her safety, prompting a judge to agree to a temporary restraining order.
Barrow, whose whereabouts are currently unknown, is now barred from getting within 100 yards of the star, says TMZ.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents