Rihanna Gets Restraining Order Against Alleged Home Intruder: Report
6:40 pm, February 26th, 2013
Rihanna has reportedly taken out a restraining order against the man who was caught trespassing near her Los Angeles home last week.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Steveland Barrow, described as an obsessed fan, was arrested Thursday night after snooping near Rihanna’s mansion and allegedly entering her neighbor’s home during his search for the singer.
Rihanna’s lawyer has since filed paperwork saying she fears for her safety, prompting a judge to agree to a temporary restraining order.
Barrow, whose whereabouts are currently unknown, is now barred from getting within 100 yards of the star, says TMZ.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids