Rihanna Not Pregnant Despite Rumors
12:39 pm, April 17th, 2013EXCLUSIVE
TMZ and other outlets are stirring the pot, noting that the singer was seen coming out of a medical building in Beverly Hills on Tuesday, and speculating that her doctor’s visit may not be connected to the throat problems that have kept her off the stage.
“Because the info coming from Rihanna’s camp has been sketchy… there have been a slew of tabloid stories speculating that she’s pregnant,” explains TMZ.
And those stories are wrong.
Gossip Cop can exclusively confirm that Rihanna is NOT pregnant.
A source close to Rihanna tells Gossip Cop she is absolutely not expecting a baby.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss