CLAIM: Rihanna is Pregnant
11:28 am, November 8th, 2011
“Rihanna‘s PREGNANT!!!” blares a supposed “WORLD EXCLUSIVE” from MediaTakeOut, which claims the singer has canceled her concerts in Sweden not because she has the flu, but because she may be expecting a baby.
The site quotes an alleged “member of Rihanna’s camp” as saying, “[The word] was that [Rihanna] had the flu, but we all suspect it’s more than just that. She’s no longer drinking – which is big for her – and she has a doctor traveling with us.”
So, because she’s not drinking and is consulting a doctor, that means she’s having a baby?
Anyway, the so-called “insider” adds, ”Rihanna no longer carrie[s] ANYTHING [on tour]. And she is on doctors [sic] orders to take it easy for the remainder of the tour.”
Wow, this proof is simply undeniable.
MediaFakeOut says “it’s not clear” who the father is, but notes that Rihanna supposedly “had a secret rendezvous a few months back with ex-bf Matt Kemp, and also “admitted to a brief fling last month with Irish boxer Dudley O’Shaughnessy.”
Actually, Rihanna never “admitted” to dating O’Shaughnessy, and the reports about her rekindling with Kemp were similarly unconfirmed.
Regardless, a real source who’s close to the singer tells Gossip Cop the MTO report is “untrue,” and that she’s absolutely NOT pregnant.
The only thing fertile here is the imaginations of MediaTakeOut’s reporters.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Where Did Jim Carrey Get His Comedic Roots?
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years