CLAIM: Rihanna is Pregnant
11:28 am, November 8th, 2011
“Rihanna‘s PREGNANT!!!” blares a supposed “WORLD EXCLUSIVE” from MediaTakeOut, which claims the singer has canceled her concerts in Sweden not because she has the flu, but because she may be expecting a baby.
The site quotes an alleged “member of Rihanna’s camp” as saying, “[The word] was that [Rihanna] had the flu, but we all suspect it’s more than just that. She’s no longer drinking – which is big for her – and she has a doctor traveling with us.”
So, because she’s not drinking and is consulting a doctor, that means she’s having a baby?
Anyway, the so-called “insider” adds, ”Rihanna no longer carrie[s] ANYTHING [on tour]. And she is on doctors [sic] orders to take it easy for the remainder of the tour.”
Wow, this proof is simply undeniable.
MediaFakeOut says “it’s not clear” who the father is, but notes that Rihanna supposedly “had a secret rendezvous a few months back with ex-bf Matt Kemp, and also “admitted to a brief fling last month with Irish boxer Dudley O’Shaughnessy.”
Actually, Rihanna never “admitted” to dating O’Shaughnessy, and the reports about her rekindling with Kemp were similarly unconfirmed.
Regardless, a real source who’s close to the singer tells Gossip Cop the MTO report is “untrue,” and that she’s absolutely NOT pregnant.
The only thing fertile here is the imaginations of MediaTakeOut’s reporters.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?