WATCH: Rihanna Performs with Jay-Z, Coldplay at Paralympics Closing Ceremony
7:46 pm, September 9th, 2012VIDEOS
In addition to individual sets, Rihanna took the stage with Jay-Z to perform “Run This Town,” while also performing “Princess of China” with Coldplay.
She also sang “We Found Love” while swinging in a chair from the arena’s ceiling.
“Being at the Paralympics is the biggest honor,” Rihanna said at the London event, adding, “These athletes are gladiators and are a true inspiration to me.”
In fact, all three acts were so honored to participate, they accepted payment of only one pound ($1.60), according to the Associated Press.
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together