Rihanna on Chris Brown Incident: “I Was More Concerned About Him” (VIDEO)
10:19 am, August 16th, 2012VIDEO
While discussing the 2009 domestic abuse incident and the media frenzy that followed, the “We Found Love” singer breaks down and reveals, “I was more concerned about him.”
Rihanna explains, “As angry as I was, as angry and hurt and betrayed, I just felt like he made that mistake because he needed help and who’s going to help him?”
“Nobody’s going to say he needs help. Everybody’s going to say he’s a monster without looking at the source, and I was more concerned about him,” she adds.
Check out the clip below.
Will you tune in to watch the full interview on Sunday?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted